Hear ye! Hear ye!

Amelia has a list of desserts, cakes and cookies available for sale, check it out at http://miasyummy.blogspot.com






Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Want to Win an Awesome Tropical Island Holiday with Cikipedia!



In my school days, I used to do a lot of sports, ie, basketball, volleyball, cycling, hiking, etc. As much as I would like to say that I keep a healthy routine daily, I can't - that's just what I wished I would do but physically doing it would be a challenge. Now, the motivation is to keep my glucose level as low as possible - yes, I'm living with diabetes.

Here goes my 'healthy' routine:
  • Workout on my cross trainer for 20-30 minutes every morning and evening. (If I'm not too tired/lazy/sluggish :P)
  • Every Monday, spent my 2 hours watching hubby play futsal (is cheerleading counted as exercise too?)
  • Walk/'Pak toh' with hubby at the park near my house on weekends for about an hour.  
Next aim: to start jogging!


p/s: Oh God, I really need to win this as I badly needed a BREAK, away from my parents - currently staying with them! :P

Oh gosh, I'm already dreaming of myself chillax by the seaside in Pangkor Laut!

2 comments:

  1. Not bad at all and at least u do the cross-trainer each morning.. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is simple but nice article I have ever seen i like it i learn something today

    ReplyDelete