Hear ye! Hear ye!

Amelia has a list of desserts, cakes and cookies available for sale, check it out at http://miasyummy.blogspot.com






Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hyotan Japanese Restaurant, Subang Jaya

My girlfriends and I had a triple birthday celebration at Hyotan Japanese Restaurant in SS15 Subang Jaya. It is a relatively new restaurant and I loved the interior, very classy and doesn't look like the exterior. We were their first customers of the day and were exclusively served by them. My girlfriend, Jo-Anne is a regular there and she decided on the menu. I've taken a few shots.


Fusion - 'soh mien' stir fry with tuna. Very delish and the favourite among other dishes.

California maki with prawns, salmon and tuna. The maki is so huge that it's impossible to finish it with a single bite and it is very very yummy.


This is my favourite - salmon slice on soba topped with spring onion and served with drizzle of wasabi oil sauce. This was on the house while we ordered a tuna one earlier.

Tempura - prawns and vegetables.

My birthday officially ended during this lunch and I was pampered by my girls with such lovely gift. CDs of my favourite artist...... and I've found that Jim Brickman's Unspoken is really hard to find. Thanks girls!




Hyotan Japanese restaurant - I would definitely go back for their food and the pricing is very reasonable. It's quite easy to spot the restaurant as it is facing SJMC, next to Kechana mamak in SS15, Subang Jaya.

Opening Hours:
Lunch: 12pm - 2.30pm
Dinner: 6pm - 11.30pm
Tel: 03 5636 0326 / 03 5636 0328
Address: No 63, Jalan SS15/5A, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment